- Dual Dynamic Drivers &Crossover:
The dual dynamic drivers in each earbuds with exclusive crossover ensures resonant bass and crystal-like treble performance, which creates a immersive and melodious listening experience for you. The beryllium-plated membrane and frequency division improve sound quality to a exceptional level
- QCC3020 Chip & APTX:
High-tech QCC3020 chip, featuring the low power consumption and the stable connectivity, plus the latest Bluetooth 5.0, Truengine SE provides smooth transmission and low latency to your life. The advanced APTX codec brings high fidelity sound.
- 27 Hours Playtime::
SOUNDPEATS Truengine SE enjoys 6 hours working time per charge for the earbuds, about 3.5 times full charge by the charging case, 27 hours playtime in total, supporting prolonging enjoyment. A wonderful choice for traveling and long term business trip.
- Mona/Binaural Use & Auto Pairing:
Two earbuds can be used separately. Working together to enjoy the stereo sound, or working alone to ensure your driving safety. Automatically power on and enter pairing mode took out of charging case.With the press of button you can pause and play, control the volume, skip songs, activate voice assistant.
- Dual mic & CVC:
The high definition CVC noise cancellation technology can block out environmental noise, ensuring clear and smooth calls. With dual mic for both earbuds, you can answer the phone with either or both earbuds.
- With Microphone: Yes
- Connectors: Micro USB
- Sensitivity: 97±3dBdB
- Resistance: 16Ω
- Frequency Response Range: 20-20000Hz
- Model: Truengine SE
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Audio Decode: ATPX, AAC, SBC
- Bluetooth Prole: AVRCP/HF/HSP/A2DP
- Bluetooth Chipset: QCC3020
- Maximun Working Range: 33feet/10m(no abstacle)
- Working Time: 6 Hours
- Charging Time for Charging Case: About 2 Hours
- Charging Case Recharge Earphones: 5 times
- Earbud Power Capacity: 3.7V/50mah
- Charging Case Power Capacity: 3.7V/500mah
- Earbud Dimension(L*W*H): 7.25*4.2*3.4cm